Luv Vispute is an Indian actor and a standup comedian. He is known for his performance as Chirag Bansal in the web series ‘Hostel Daze.’
Luv Vispute was born on Thursday, 20 August 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2020) in Indore city of Madhya Pradesh, India. His zodiac sign is Leo. Luv attended a local school in Indore for his primary and secondary education. He got himself enrolled at the Sushila Devi Bansal College of Technology, Indore to earn a Bachelors degree in technology. Luv was fond of acting and singing since childhood. He used to perform in various singing programs during his school days and also participated in many drama events playing his favorite characters of Hanuman Ji and Ganesh Ji.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 70 Kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Luv Vispute was born in a middle-class family in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Luv’s father is a Government officer and his mother worked as a school teacher. She later resigned from her job to focus more on Luv’s career. Luv Vispute is the only child of his parents.
Luv Vispute started participating in acting events in childhood. He was a very good observer who could imitate any person looking at him for a few minutes. Luv used to watch Paresh Rawal‘s movies on repeat which also developed his interest in acting and motivated him to become an actor. Luv Vispute, during his college days, started working as a standup comedian. In 2012, Luv along with his college friends participated in a standup comedy competition ‘Champion Battisi’ organized by My Red FM. He became the 1st runner up in the competition and won a washing machine after which his parents actually realized that he has the ability to perform on stage. By the end of his college days, Luv Vispute decided to expand his career as a standup comedian and set up a team to organize shows all across the state.
After completing his B. Tech degree Luv started doing a job in a private firm. After some time he realized he was not enjoying it there and left the job to pursue his career in acting. Later, Luv Vispute joined a theater group known as “Rangmanch,” where he learn the literature and acting nuances. In 2015, Luv went to Mumbai and in the same year, he marked his onscreen debut working as a supporting role in a Marathi movie called “Urfi” released in 2015. Next in 2016, he appeared in Kota Toppers as Pankaj. Later, he was seen in various television series and films including Hai Aashiqui, Yeh Un Dinon ki Baat Hai, Kaul Manacha, and Uncommon Sense with Saloni.
Luv Vispute came into the limelight after appearing in the blockbuster Bollywood film ‘Kabir Singh,’ in which he played the character of Gurpal’s friend. Next in 2019, Luv became a part of the adult comedy-drama web series ‘Hostel Daze’ portraying the role of Chirag Bansal, a shy and over-eager kid. His performance in ‘Hostel Daze’ brought him a lot of recognition and also appreciation.
In 2021, Luv Vispute appeared in the second season of ‘Hostel Daze’ again in his iconic character Chirag Bansal.
- Bike: Royal Enfield Bullet
- Luv Vispute was fascinated with military air crafts and tanks. He shared a lot of pictures of these on his social media account.
- In 2019, Luv Vispute was offered two projects, the film ‘Kabir Singh’ and the web series ‘Hostel Daze,’ but just after signing Kabir Singh, he got to know that the dates of both his projects were clashing and he decided to decline the web series. 10 days later, after shooting for ‘Kabir Singh,’ he received a call from the director of ‘Hostal Daze’ informing him that the shoot for the web series has been postponed and he can join the team later. That is how he got the chance to work in both projects.
- His hobbies include photography and travelling.
- Luv Vispute, in his teenage, desired to join Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
- Luv Vispute owns a Hyundai Elite i20 car.
- He is fond of dogs and also has a pet dog in his home.